God don’t like ugly - Teebillz slams Davido’s former lawyer, Bobo Ajudua


Music executive, Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz, has reacted to the news of Davido firing his longtime friend and lawyer, Bobo Ajudua. 

 

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Teebillz said “God doesn't like ugly.”


The dad of four wrote about trying to get Davido involved in the life of his first child, Imade and Bobo's involvement in the issue. 

 

He wrote;

‘’God don't like ugly! I'm glad my lil bro is beginning to have clarity! I was up for 72hrs even told Tiwa & Sophia to F their feelings as women and mothers with valid reasons so my lil bro can see his daughter! Your bitxh ass told me you were with your family at the movies you can't talk! fuck you! I will slap Imade's pain off your face each time I come Across you Bobo..... My lawyers are bored!!!''

God don?t like ugly - Teebillz slams Davido?s former lawyer, Bobo Ajudua

 

Teebillz also shared a screenshot of his chat with Bobo concerning Imade's wellbeing.

 

God don?t like ugly - Teebillz slams Davido?s former lawyer, Bobo Ajudua




Comments

[ most popular post's. Ranked 1million visitor's ]

I am Mr Joseph chibueze Ohuruogu

Dr Oluyemi Akande will not leave fecolart: do you believe that.

Nigerian woman goes into labor minutes after TikTok post, loses twins

FCT police drafted to Abuja school where students were filmed bullying their classmate

Bobrisky pleads guilty to Naira abuse as court strikes out Money Laundering charges

Zubby Michael Dragged Over His Red T-Shirt Outfit to Junior Pope’s Funeral