I am Mr Joseph chibueze Ohuruogu

From Umuodunta, Umuimieka, Olaukwu autonomous community, Owerri West*


Today i wish to use this medium to inform you all that I am aspiring for the office of youth president of our beloved OLAUKWU AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY. on the forthcoming  election 

*It is with evident that my leadership experience will speak as my key vision will be centered on HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT and SECURITY.

 *This is to declare my interest that I am in the race to serve this blessed community for the progress and development of our YOUTH with your individual support.*I promise to return to our people all dividends attach to the office if this privilege is giving.*

 *Support me let’s make our place a better place.* 


*Thanks and God bless you.

Comments

  1. Congratulations to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great movement in our community 👏 congratulations to you big bro. Am fully supported.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🏆 winner my Presido

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most popular posts

Dr Oluyemi Akande will not leave fecolart: do you believe that.

FCT police drafted to Abuja school where students were filmed bullying their classmate

Bobrisky pleads guilty to Naira abuse as court strikes out Money Laundering charges

Zubby Michael Dragged Over His Red T-Shirt Outfit to Junior Pope’s Funeral

Police Confirm Death Of Female Evangelist During Marathon Sex With Church General Overseer In imo

Tinubu appoints Bisi Akande, Wole Olanipekun and others as chairmen of governing councils for tertiary institutions