Man who defamed businessman Emoney says he did it to gain followers

 A 24-year-old man, Stanley Okoruwa, arrested for defaming 

businessman, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-money, has claimed that he did it to
gain followers.  Last week, the suspect was arrested for
making a video where he alleged that the E-money had a secret
relationship with the widow of late actor, Junior Pope. While being paraded, the suspect who is from Edo state, claimed he did it as a ‘’cruise” and to gain followers.

‘’I
made a video about Sir E-Money and I said a lot of things that weren’t
true. I said something regarding a video I saw online of a woman saying
Emoney is responsible for everything that has taken place in regard to
Jnr Pope’s matter. I said something similar to it and I also said Sir
Emoney is having an affair with Jnr Pope’s wife. I made that
video out of trying to grow my page. I wasn’t having any other bad
intention to spoil Sir E-Money’s name. I didn’t even know the video
would go to that extent. I know the video was wrong but I did not know
it would go to that extent. Everything in that video is not true. There
was nothing like that. I was trying to go popular or maybe have the
opportunity to see Sir E-Money one-on-one but I didn’t know it was going
to escalate to this extent”

He said his Facebook page is not monetized and did not make any money from it. The suspect also apologised to the businessman and asked for his forgiveness. Watch a video of him speaking below…

Comments

[ most popular post's. Ranked 1million visitor's ]

I am Mr Joseph chibueze Ohuruogu

Dr Oluyemi Akande will not leave fecolart: do you believe that.

Nigerian woman goes into labor minutes after TikTok post, loses twins

FCT police drafted to Abuja school where students were filmed bullying their classmate

Bobrisky pleads guilty to Naira abuse as court strikes out Money Laundering charges

Zubby Michael Dragged Over His Red T-Shirt Outfit to Junior Pope’s Funeral