Able shot stopper”- Reactions as Nwabali Stanley marks his 28th birthday

 Stanley Nwabali, the renowned Super Eagles goalie, commemorates his 28th birthday on social media with chic photos


He offers words of motivation to himself and reflects on his journey. On his birthday, he hopes for his prayers to be answered, toasting to a great life.

He wrote …

“Happy birthday to me. It’s always been a journey of belief and determination. I wish my very self all I have prayed for. Cheers to good life “

Comments

[ most popular post's. Ranked 1million visitor's ]

I am Mr Joseph chibueze Ohuruogu

Dr Oluyemi Akande will not leave fecolart: do you believe that.

Nigerian woman goes into labor minutes after TikTok post, loses twins

FCT police drafted to Abuja school where students were filmed bullying their classmate

Bobrisky pleads guilty to Naira abuse as court strikes out Money Laundering charges

Zubby Michael Dragged Over His Red T-Shirt Outfit to Junior Pope’s Funeral