I am Mr Joseph chibueze Ohuruogu —olaukwu youth election for president 2024

Village: Umuodunta, Umuimieka, Olaukwu autonomous community, Owerri West.


*Today i wish to use this medium to inform you all that I am aspiring for the position of youth president of our beloved olaukwu autonomous community.*  *as there will be  forthcoming  election in Olaukwu Autonomous Community*.

*It is with evident that my leadership experience will speak as my recommendation.*


*Without mixing words I state categorically clear that I am in the race and as a distant runner in political contest i will successfully actualise this project with your individual support.* *I promise to return to our people all dividends attach to the office if this privilege is giving.

 Support me let’s make our place a better place.* 


*Thanks and God bless you* 🙏🙏.

Comments

[ most popular post's. Ranked 1million visitor's ]

I am Mr Joseph chibueze Ohuruogu

Dr Oluyemi Akande will not leave fecolart: do you believe that.

Nigerian woman goes into labor minutes after TikTok post, loses twins

FCT police drafted to Abuja school where students were filmed bullying their classmate

Bobrisky pleads guilty to Naira abuse as court strikes out Money Laundering charges

Zubby Michael Dragged Over His Red T-Shirt Outfit to Junior Pope’s Funeral