Obese Nigerian lady shares heartbreaking message from ex-boyfriend, reveals why she quit dating

 An obese Nigerian lady breaks the internet as she shares the heartbreaking message she received from her ex-boyfriend, revealing why she stopped dating.



This revelation came in a post she made on her page on a popular social media platform.

In the post, the lady showed her face and body, after which she shared the text message she got from her now ex-boyfriend.

The message read: “Why can’t you be slim like other girls? See how big your stomach is. That’s why I can’t introduce you to my friends. And you’re not even that attractive. Honestly, I don’t think I can continue with you before my friends start laughing at me.”

Shortly after she made the post, it attracted the attention of many social media users who flooded the comments section to share their thoughts.

Comments

[ most popular post's. Ranked 1million visitor's ]

I am Mr Joseph chibueze Ohuruogu

Dr Oluyemi Akande will not leave fecolart: do you believe that.

Nigerian woman goes into labor minutes after TikTok post, loses twins

FCT police drafted to Abuja school where students were filmed bullying their classmate

Bobrisky pleads guilty to Naira abuse as court strikes out Money Laundering charges

Zubby Michael Dragged Over His Red T-Shirt Outfit to Junior Pope’s Funeral