Popular Singer/ rapper , speed Darlington , has sent a wårning to wizkid. 👀‼️

"Wizkid, if I cåtch you anywhere in New York 🇺🇲 or Lagos I will beåt you up with Areå Boys. Your music svçks "~ Speed Darlington 


"Wizkid you're a big m*thérfuçkers, and your music svcks. Your after party video looks like a cråck House. One girl and you in one röom . and that's in your friend house because you can't afford to rent or buy a big house like me. I make it rain when I thrøw party. Bôttles and big men everywhere. The girls are surplús and they all want my cúm. Some said they want my loñg stick like I'm Harry Potter 😅. If I cåtch you anywhere in New York or in Lagos, I will beåt you up with areå Boys. 


Popular Singer/ rapper , speed Darlington , has sent a wårning to wizkid. 👀‼️


Watch video in comment section 👇👇


F0ll0w Ocy DuOcy Dun ComedianoOcy Dun ComedianiOcy Dun Comedianrë ❤️

Post a Comment

0 Comments