Simi Advises Fan Dating A Single Dad



Sensational Nigerian songstress Simisola Kosoko better known as 
Simi engages with a 22-year-old college student seeking guidance on her relationship.

The fan had confessed to dating a 30-year-old single father, expressing strong feelings for him despite concerns about her parents’ disapproval.

The fan wrote:


“I’m a 22 year old college student and recently started dating a 30 year old guy who has a kid. I really really lhe him a lot. Like I feel we are so compatible, but I know my parents will be so against it. What do you think I do in this situation?”

In response, Simi caution the fan against pursuing the relationship solely based on emotions.

According to her, it’s important to consider the dynamics of being in a relationship with a single parent, emphasizing the importance of evaluating compatibility beyond emotional connection.

Post a Comment

0 Comments