I’m proud to be your husband" - BBNaija’s Queen’s husband, David Oyekanmi, celebrates her as she turns a year older today June 11

 BBNaija's Queen, is a year older today, June 11, and her husband, David Oyekanmi, took to his Instagram page to celebrate her. 



In his post, David said he is proud to be her husband and loves her with his whole heart. 

 

‘’I can’t Keep calm! It’s my Precious Jewel’s Birthday….

Happy birthday to the Queen of King Davids Empire, My gist partner, my support system, my prayer warrior, my sweetheart and the Queen of my heart. My heart, body and soul prays for you and wish you all the best things in life. I pray God keeps you, protect you and bless the works of your hands..

I celebrate with you today for being an amazing partner, soulmate and help meet. Thank you for your sacrifices, your support, your words of wisdom, and love for our family. We appreciate you and we felicitate with you today…

With God on our side .. this year shall mark the beginning of greater tidings for us..

 

I love you with my whole heart and I’m proud to be your husband.

 

Cheers baby girl ‘’

Queen and David got married in March this year, a year after Queen and skitmaker, Lord Lamba welcomed a baby girl.

 

"I?m proud to be your husband" - BBNaija?s Queen?s husband, David Oyekanmi, celebrates her as she turns a year older today June 11

Comments

[ most popular post's. Ranked 1million visitor's ]

I am Mr Joseph chibueze Ohuruogu

Dr Oluyemi Akande will not leave fecolart: do you believe that.

Nigerian woman goes into labor minutes after TikTok post, loses twins

FCT police drafted to Abuja school where students were filmed bullying their classmate

Bobrisky pleads guilty to Naira abuse as court strikes out Money Laundering charges

Zubby Michael Dragged Over His Red T-Shirt Outfit to Junior Pope’s Funeral